The college application evaluation process has changed due to the pandemic and other national and global changes and needs. At LifeStream, we specialize in helping students bring together their story, create a portfolio, and help them understand the character needs of the colleges they intend to apply. By doing this, we help students STAND OUT among other applicants. Simply fill out the form to the right and let us know how we can help you:
- Suggest activities, academic, community service, or other initiatives that support your college focus
- Advice on the type of information and media to save in your LifeStream Digital Memory Box® customized to your needs
- Support uploading of information and media into your LifeStream Digital Memory Box®
- Student resume support
- Character match review and support of the college(s) to which you are applying
- Student portfolio support using the LifeStream portfolio feature
We also work with expert college consultants across the United States to help you plan the best road to success for your college application. Simply fill out the form to the right and let us know what you need, and we will connect you with the right consultant!
- Test prep
- High School class selection support
- Help navigate through Naviance
- College list: Reach, Target, Likely
- Essay support
- Interview support
- Financial planning
- Scholarship opportunities
- …and more!
We customize our approach based on your needs*. Services are available online or in-person. Use the form on this page to Contact Us Today!
COMING SOON: College & Career Planning Services
* LifeStream Digital Innovations® cannot guarantee the acceptance to any school, college, or business. Consulting Services may be independent providers. LifeStream Digital Innovations is not responsible for services rendered by independent providers.